Monday, March 31, 2008

Learning More PhotoShop

Just as I was walking out the door Andy called to say Riley was running a fever and they were taking him to the doctor's. So I had the day off. Spent most of it doing the first lesson in my new Digital Scrapbook class. It took most of the day with some tv watching and laundry thrown in. Here are the fruits of my labors. Lots of new techniques in this weeks lesson.


Chris was actually in the house for about an hour today, I was awake and home. That hasn't happened in a while. He has tomorrow off and big plans have been made.

Dan had one of the busiest days he's had in a long time, looks like tomorrow will be the same. They are starting to get jobs from a couple of the new stores around here. Sure would be nice if one would open in Saint Cloud.

Not much to write about when you spend the day sitting in front of the computer. Hard to believe that is what I did for my last four years in the Navy.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin