Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary



Pretty big day today, can you believe Andy and Nikki are celebrating their first anniversary. The year has gone by so fast and so many things have happened. Here's to many, many more happy anniversaries.

It was tough getting going this morning, got up in plenty of time but seemed to be moving in slow motion.

Nikki and I thought Riley would sleep late this morning, he went to bed late and with the time change he should have slept until at least nine. Well I don't think Nikki could have even made it to her car when I heard Riley in his room talking. I ignored the first sounds, thinking he might go back to sleep but less then a minute later there was more noise so I went in to get him and he was definitely ready to get up. So got his milk and started his breakfast. He ate two slices of french toast, a real hungry boy this morning.

We were getting ready for our walk and I couldn't find Riley's blue shoes, so I got one of his other pair from the closet. Got them on and went to tie them up and one of the laces broke, so I tied the ends together and tried tying them again and it broke in two more places. Just couldn't fix that many breaks so we decided to walk to Walgreens to get new shoe laces. Another beautiful day for a walk. Nothing exciting along the way. No pets in windows and no one walking their dogs. We made it to Walgreens and got some laces, not the kind I wanted so we'll see how these work and if we have to we'll get some different ones on Friday when we go to Wal-Mart.

Played for a bit and Riley was ready to go down for his nap at 1100 and he was out like a light. Slept for 3 hours, which I think he really needed. When he got up it was definitely lunch time so made some of his raviolis and they were gone in no time. He also had the last slice of his ice cream sandwich.

Played the afternoon away which stretched into evening. Andy went down to Champions Gate to pick up his sawzall that he got a good deal on. Nikki actually made it home before him. I got home at about 1645 and made a delicious salad for dinner. Now I'm ready for bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin