Thursday, March 20, 2008

Raining

Back to everyone going to work, the only thing strange is that I'm watching Riley on a Thursday. His daycare is on Spring Break (never heard of this) this week so no daycare for him.

Both of us have progress to very runny noses and horse voices, hoping it doesn't go much further. We had a very quiet morning. No walk because it was raining out. This really disappointed Riley, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door twice because he wanted to go out. Both times I picked him up and we went outside and watched the rain, even walked out into it. Which Riley thought was very funny and it didn't really prove to him why we couldn't go for a walk. Hopefully it will clear up and we can go this afternoon.

I'm trying to break Riley in as my photography assistant. He sat with me and read my Shutterbug magazine. I'm sure it was the colorful pictures and not my riveting commentary. I showed him the $10,000 camera he could buy me when he gets his first job.

I think his cold was getting to him, yawning and rubbing his eyes earlier then usual but didn't go down for his nap until about 1100, his normal time. He still tossed and turned for a while before he fell asleep. He hit the 2 1/2 hour time on his nap and I had to check on him, this is what I found and I couldn't resist taking a picture. He still slept for a bit more.

After his nap we did get out for our walk, it was very nice out and the breeze was cool so that made for a great walk. Still no baby ducks, pretty sure something got them.

My good news for the day or rather Nikki's good news. She had her 90 day review yesterday (it was a bit early) and they like how she is working out and gave her $1.00 an hour raise. Good Job!

That's it for today, would really like to just go to bed but it is way to early. My cold is just making me tired and I'm finding it hard to keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congrats to Nikki

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin