Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Breann. I was trying so hard not to miss your birthday but somehow the 24th crept up on me and pass me by. I hope you had a great day and see you soon.

Had a tired boy today, Riley slept until 0800 so we got a late start to our day. Finally headed out on our walk at about 9, sure was a nice day. It was on the cool side but we were dressed for the weather and enjoyed the crisp breeze. Not much going on in the neighborhood, the ducks were chasing each other and that was the excitement of the walk. Decided to extend our walk a bit, so went to the BP Station. The store has changed to an AM PM, I guess the name was all that changed because the inside of the store looks the same.



Looking pretty handsome in his long pants and boots. So good he had to do the chicken dance with the hamster dressed as a chicken. This thing has given us hours of enjoyment so far.


Nap time has been evolving since the time change and with Riley sleeping late it was almost noon before he went down. I put him down when I always have, this really isn't a time, it's more when he starts rubbing his eyes and yawning. Now instead of falling right to sleep he has laid in his crib and talked and babbled away. Not upset or anything and about a 1/2 hour later he falls asleep.

He got up at about 1400 and had a grilled cheese sandwich and Andy called just as he was finishing up. So I had a pretty short afternoon, I could get use to these hours.

I'm really starting to feel better, just have to get rid of the stuffy nose and everything else will clear right up. I'm saying this weekend I will be 100% again.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin