Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Tree


So it really isn't my tree, but I look at it almost everyday when we go for walks and probably take a picture or two every time we walk by it. I just like the way it looks and how it changes from day to day in different light. Just one of those things, can't really explain it but it makes me happy.

Had a short day today, but Riley and I still got a lot in while I was there. Short day because Nikki had her doctor's appointment and it was time for the glucose test that takes forever. First she had a baseline blood test drawn then she drank the yummy drink and then had more blood drawn for the next 3 hours. By this time it wasn't even worth driving to work because it would have almost been quiting time so I got an early day out of it.

Now for my moment of the day. Andy and I had been phoning each other back and forth. I had dropped off a DVD full of pictures this morning and their computers found nothing on the disk. So we were just trying to figure it out. Then I couldn't get my cd writer to recognize any disks, just those typical computer problems that drive you crazy. Somewhere along the way I realized I hadn't heard from Chris today so I dial his number and while the phone was ringing it popped into my head that Andy and I hadn't finished one of our conversations. So the phone gets answered, I say "We hadn't finished our talk about the zoo." A voice says, "Okay?" And I continue to talk and then I realize that wasn't Andy's voice it was Chris's. So even though I called Chris and wanted to talk to him, I was just talking away to Andy. Well Chris and I had a good laugh about that and went on with our own conversation.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin