Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Monday



Nikki had a dentist appointment this morning so I didn't have to leave the house until a little later than usual. When I arrived Riley was up and ready for breakfast. This morning was a banana, strawberries, and cheerios, Riley really loves his fruit. He had the banana almost all eaten as soon as the pieces hit his tray.

Lots to do this morning so we went right out for our walk. Today the lens cap wasn't keeping his attention for long. When he dropped it, it rolled off the sidewalk and kept rolling under a car. I couldn't believe when it just didn't fall over, both Riley and I just watched in complete amazement as it just rolled and rolled. Then I was just hoping it had rolled far enough under the car that I could reach it. Lucked out because it had almost come out the other side and I was able to retrieve it.

We walked a bit more and I grabbed my camera to take a picture and can you believe that I had forgotten to put the card back in the camera last night. First time I've actually gotten out of the house without the card. This all happened because we had talked about it yesterday.

We got back to the apartment, got some juice and then loaded up the car to head over to AAA. Took the long way, via our house so I could get the card for the camera. If I didn't have the card who knows what we would have seen along the way. Probably the Florida Skunk Monster would have jumped in front of the car, but as it was nothing exciting happened.

Got to AAA and picked up a Florida tour book and map of Tampa for Andy and Nikki. I also got our tickets for the Georgia Aquarium so we are all set for that trip.

When we got home played with Riley's new blanket, it is so soft I just wanted to lie down and take a nap but Riley was having none of that. So I would wrap him up and he would wiggle his way out.

Riley decided he didn't want to take his nap at his normal time, so it ended up being after lunch before he went down. He slept for almost 2 hours but when he woke up he was very cranky. Not sure if he had a baby nightmare or was just still tired but for the next 1/2 hour he just sat in my arms and wanted to be hugged so that is what we did. After that he was just fine and we played the rest of the afternoon away.

Dan was home first tonight and he figured out what we need for the deck so hopefully we will be starting on that soon. No real time line because I know once he gets started it won't take long.

Chris is off tonight finishing up the last of the stuff that needs to be done so he is a member of the range and will then have a place to go shooting.

Still playing the video game, it is very addicting and that is where I'm off to now. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin