Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Unexpected

Got an unexpected day off. I was about half way to Andy and Nikki's when my phone rang and it was Andy. He was all set to go to work, walking out to the car when his stomach decided it didn't want it's breakfast anymore. So back into the apartment and a day off from work for him. Seeing as how I was on my way, asked if there was anything thing he needed. So I was off to Wal-Mart to pick up some Day-Quil, the cure-all for what ails you.

I thought that this early in the morning (0645) would be a good time to hit Wal-Mart and it would have been but all five people in the store decided to check out at the same time and there was only one register open. At least everyone only had a couple of items each so the line moved pretty fast.

Dropped the meds off with Andy. I decided if I went home I wouldn't get out for my walk today so I headed down to the lakefront. It is a pretty busy place no matter what time you get there. I walked from the end to the marina and I'm glad I went that far because I ran into Mum, Dad, and Luke. If I had turned around where we usually do I would have missed them. So we walked back to my car and had a nice visit.



I headed home after that. Spent the day working on my Year in Review Album. I know you don't believe there really is such a thing. Today I got all the pictures mounted on the pages (25 in all) and started doing the embellishments and journaling. It should go much faster now.

Also watched some of my recorded shows and started watching Jericho on the computer. One down and five to go, until next week when there is a new one to watch. Would like to catch up before the season is over. Played Mario Galaxy on the Wii also, didn't get any further than I was, trying to defeat Bowser for the first time. I'm getting the hang of what I'm suppose to do so maybe next time I give it a try.

Dan had a long day and didn't get home until 1800, he wasn't hungry so he missed out on the spaghetti I made for dinner. It was pretty good. Guess we will be having it for dinner tomorrow night, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin