Friday, March 7, 2008

Did She or Didn't She?


I know you've been waiting all week just to see what would happen on Friday when I went to Weight Watchers. As always I was just as much in the dark as you because I don't have a scale at home and only weigh on Friday's at WW. Having lost 4+ lbs in the last 2 weeks I knew anything could happen. So I just stepped on the scale and Dene (in case you're wondering she is doing very well) announced I'd had another great week and she was right, down 2.2 lbs. I will just keep going every Friday hoping for the best and doing what I've been doing because it seems to work.

Continued on to Wal-Mart to do our Friday morning shopping. Riley was a real flirt today and was chatting with everyone. So glad he is such a happy friendly boy.

Some things I have noticed Riley doing lately - Once he pulls his shoes and socks off he tries really hard to get them back on, hasn't come anywhere close to succeeding but that day is just around the corner. He would really like to buckle himself into the car seat, almost got the chest strap hooked this morning but I think the leg one will cause him problems for a while, I know it still causes me problems. Likes putting on bibs, some days he has 2 or 3 on at a time. Guess he thinks the more he has on the more he will get to eat and drink. We have started the diaper wars, I just want the diaper on his bottom and he wants it anywhere but (no pun intended although it did give me a chuckle).

Tammy, GG, and Jagee dropped in for a visit. It takes Riley a few minutes to get use to how tall Jagee is but after that Riley was right at his knee tripping over some very big feet and if he wasn't tripping over them he thought they were a very nice place to stand. When he did trip he would would get right back up and laugh and giggle. They left at about 1130 and Riley went right in for his nap.

And what a nap it turned out to be 3 1/2 hours later he finally woke up, I like when he gets his rest but I have to check on him if a nap goes any longer the 2 1/2 hours. Don't know why I have that time limit in my head but I just have to check to see if he is still breathing. He always has been.

Read all his books today, they were all piled up on the arms of the chair and we would just rotate through them, but I think the one we read the most today was Put Me In the Zoo. Then of course he decided to get in the cupboard of the entertainment center and he is to big to sit up in there now so he is all slouched over and then he closes the door and play where is Riley.

My Public Service Announcement for today: You all need to spring forward with your clocks on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I hate this time of year but I do get use to this time change quicker then the one in the fall.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congrats on your weight loss!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin