Friday, March 21, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I sure hope not because my left ear has been ringing since I got up this morning. And not just a low ring, no full blast, why can't everyone else hear it? I will admit the ringing is better than the pain I woke up with at 0017 this morning. It was so bad I got up and took some motrin. I guess you have figured out that I am sick. Don't feel real bad but the stuffy nose and head and horse voice could lead to anything, I'm hoping this is the worse.

Riley was already awake when I got to the apartment and he was ready for breakfast. So he got a banana and toast with peanut butter. Because we were ready so early decided to do Wal-Mart first today. Should have made a list because my brain wasn't working very well. We wandered around the store and picked up the normal Friday things.

We were heading to Sonic and drove by the gas station, no one was there and gas was $3.18 ($3.15 with a Wal-Mart gift card, which is what I use) so it was a good time to get gas. Then on to Sonic for my soda.

This week was the end of a good thing because I was up a pound. I have consulted with my experts (that would be Tammy and Mum) and it has been decided I gained because I'm not feeling well. That's our story and we're sticking to it.

I knew Riley wasn't up to snuff because he was very quiet on the drive home and when we got to the apartment he was sound asleep.

Carried him into the house, took off his jacket and laid him in the crib. He turned right over and went back to sleep. I kept thinking I was hearing him cry, so I finally had to get the baby monitor because it was driving me crazy, must be the ear ringing.

Well, Riley ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour nap, getting up at about 1130. Drank a cup of juice right down, must have been thirsty. He had turkey and vegetable ravioli for lunch.

This is really different from his normal schedule so I don't know how the evening will go for Andy and Nikki.

Going to spend the evening taking it easy and feeling better, using the power of positive thinking.

1 comment:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin