Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Really Am Working On It


Got the ball rolling early today. First on the list was coloring my hair, did that as soon as I got up and was ready to take my shower at 0600. Started going through my clothes to see what I can get rid of. Then I move on to one of my least favorite chores but most important and I learned that the hard way, backing up and transferring pictures and documents to the external hard drive and dvds. It had only been about 2 weeks since I last did this so it didn't take all that long. I also copied my March Blog entries to a Word document.

Dan was home today because the AC guy was coming. Dan called to verify our appointment, which was anytime today and found there had been a mix up and they thought they were suppose to be here next Thursday. We were lucky because the dispatcher added us to today's schedule and the technician showed up at 1030. This was just the yearly check and freon charge.

I've also been working on the Year-in-Review Album. I'm halfway done with the journaling, should be finishing it up soon. That is the title page at the top of the entry.

Took a ride to the Scrapbook store in Hunter's Creek and the one behind the Florida Mall. It's been awhile since I'd been to the one behind the Mall and they have really improved their inventory. Really liking the way it is turning out, very simply.

Spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Scrapbooked, did laundry, and played some Mario Galaxy. I know you are all very jealous.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin