Monday, March 24, 2008

Da Plane!

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Superman, oh wait it is a plane. Riley spots anything that flies over us when we are walking and we have to check it out. Had a pretty good walk today. The sprinklers must be on a different schedule then they use to be (maybe the time change) because we got caught today. They aren't suppose to sprinkle the sidewalk but a couple are misaligned and sprayed us. Riley thought it was pretty funny.

Had a pretty quiet day. Riley spent most of the morning putting stuff in the pail I got him for his Easter Basket this year. Put stuff in, walk around, dump stuff out, start all over again.

He also thought it was pretty funny when I would clear my throat or sneeze. Because of my cold I'm still hoarse and everything sounds strange, so Riley would just laugh and laugh. Takes after Chris in this respect because for the last two days, every time I talk to Chris he laughs at me.

Got a nice surprise this afternoon, Andy was home a bit early so I got to go home and take it easy.

Hoping I feel better tomorrow, not feeling really bad but by mid afternoon I start getting tired. I will go to bed early tonight with hopes of being over this tomorrow. I know it will be gone by weeks end because that is how it usually works.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Are you feeling better!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin