Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can't Let This Happen Again

As you can see from the above picture I own plenty of memory cards for my camera and this isn't all of them because each of the cameras have a card in them for a grand total of 4 memory cards. So there is no excuse for not having one in the camera. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen again today. So I just need to be more careful when I copy pictures off the card to make sure I put the card back in the camera. I find when I take the card out when I'm in the living room and leave the camera there I'm more likely to forget to pull the card from the computer. Lessoned learned, hope I don't have to learn it again.

Back to regular blogging. I'll be glad when it starts getting light earlier, I don't like driving to Nikki and Andy's in the dark although I would rather have the dark in the morning than the evening when I come home.

Riley still hasn't gotten use to the time change. Going to bed late but still getting up at his usual time. Doesn't seem to affect his mood during the day still pretty happy.

Walked to Publix today, wanted to get some bread for grilled cheese at lunch time. Got a surprise when we walked by Wal-Mart, gas is up to $3.25, that's up .16 since last Friday. Wonder what it will be this Friday.

Riley has gotten really good building with his Megablocks. He gets the bag open, and takes the blocks out one at a time and builds a tower, examines it and decides it needs to be different, takes it apart and starts over. All the while he has look of concentration on his face that is so cute, probably could have gotten a picture of it today but I had no card in the camera. This can keep him occupied for quite some time.

Skit (the kitty) has really been enjoying Riley's long naps, she loves being out in the living room and not have a little boy constantly after her. Once she hears his voice though she heads right back into the bedroom.

We were watching Oprah today and it was a repeat of the show that the Osmonds were on. Well, Riley loved listening to them sing and was transfixed by them. Okay, Riley pretty much loves when anyone sings but it was kind of funny watching him sway to the music today.

After I got home Andy called to let me know that the duck family has grown quite a bit larger, guess they have about 8 - 10 ducklings. Riley and I didn't see them this morning so we will have to look for them tomorrow. Should have pictures tomorrow night because the card is in the camera right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin