Friday, August 1, 2008

A Day With Tammy

It has been a long time since Tammy and I have gone out on a Friday to run errands. Today the stars aligned and we were able to get together. I picked her up at 0700 and we were on our way. The Post Office and Bank were first, then to Wal-Mart. For some reason we ended up criss-crossing the store several times, I got everything I needed but Tammy wasn't as lucky.

Sonic and the gas station were next. I did much better this week and actually got the tank filled up instead of like last week where I was 1/4 of a tank short.

Weight Watcher's was next and I'm still doing good, down another pound this week.

We stopped at Sam's and we were able to get in early because Tammy now has a business card. Didn't have any better luck here to pick up the things Tammy needed so we were off to the Mall.

The Mall was the main purpose of our day. First was the Select Comfort Bed Store to get some information for Tammy and Tom on a new bed. We were in and out of there very fast with all the stuff we needed. Then it was off to Bath and Body for some new air fresheners. We both got some new ones to try. Tammy got Sandelwood and Vanilla (she plugged it in as soon as we got to her house and it smelled very nice) and we both got Fresh Bamboo. That smells pretty good, also.

Couldn't go to the mall without getting a pretzel, I had to twist Tammy's arm but I finally convinced her we needed to split one. Ended up getting the cinnamon and sugar pretzel sticks, they were very good.

Stopped by Publix and got the rest of the stuff Tammy needed, they are going to River Ranch this weekend and she was stocking up for that.

Spent some time visiting with Mum and Dad and then it was time for me to head home.

Really didn't do anything for the rest of the day. Preparing myself for a month off and thinking about what I will be doing. Guess I will have to make a list so I get everything done.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin