Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quiet Day

Just a quiet Sunday, although we did get to see lots of people. Started by running a couple of errands and then stopping by Sonic for breakfast. We were on our way to Andy and Nikki's so we got them some breakfast also. While we were there Mum called and wanted to know if we were home and of course we weren't. She had a letter for me so they just dropped it by the apartment.

Kaleigh and I went out to talk to them and get the letter. It was the Disney reservations for Andy and Nikki so I'm sure Dan's and mine with be there this week.

As we were pulling out of the apartment Dan called Chris to find out about going to the gun show. Chris was just crossing 192 at Hickory Tree so Dan told him we would see him at home and talk then. They were out of the house in just a few minutes to head to the Florida Fair Grounds, or at least I think that is where the gun show was.

I did some work around the house and updated the software on Dan's new GPS. Later I noticed that is wasn't acquiring the satellites and I thought something was wrong but after much research found that updating the software can cause acquiring the satellites to take a long time. I had put some pictures on the GPS and done some other things and when it didn't seem to work I took everything off and went back to original stuff. Now I can put it all back on.

When Chris was leaving I asked him to drop a sharpening bit off at Grampa's, so headed over there and had a visit with them.

Didn't do much the rest of the afternoon. There were no Olympics on and the race was last night. So I have been reading again and that is what I did.

Back to work again tomorrow for both Dan and I although I really can't call watching Riley and Kaleigh work. For this semester it is three days a week, M - W - F. So I have two days off, no excuse for not getting stuff done, but I'm sure I will find one.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin