Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday, Monday.....

Got to go for my walk today so that made for a good day. Another nice sunrise and some ground fog that made for a nice picture.



I spent the whole morning working on the computer, didn't even turn on the tv until noon when I sat down for lunch and watch the news before heading of to watch Riley and Kaleigh. Made another blog entry that is just below this one that gives you some of the details of my morning.

Here is Riley waking up from his nap in his big boy bed. He doesn't get out until you tell him it is ok, don't know how long that will last but it is nice for now. He has been in the toddler bed since Friday.

And Little Miss Cutie, with the bluest eyes we have seen in a while.


When Riley got up from his nap he sat in my lap for a bit and had a snack and Kaleigh just sat in the bouncey chair and amused herself. Then I made Riley some mac and cheese for lunch which takes a while because it has to cool down. Once he was in his chair and eating, I got a bottle for Kaleigh and she conked out and went down for a nap. Her first one today.

Riley ate all his lunch and then we had play time. We read some books, really just four but at least 4 times each. Then we did This Little Piggy and that went over very big bet I did that about 25 times, because I had to go back and forth between his feet.

Coloring was next, we hadn't done that in a long time and he was really enjoying it, actually coloring (well scribbling) instead examining the crayons over and over. While we were doing this Andy arrived home and I was off.

Dan was home when I got home and we spent a quiet evening at home, does this surprise anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin