Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Olympics

After doing our normal errands today, I spent most of the day watching the Olympics. I finally watched the opening ceremony and it was pretty amazing. The actually lighting of the Olympic flame was something to see. To bad so many people always show up for this kind of thing because I would love to go to the Olympics someday but I don't want to deal with the people.

Dan did a lot of outdoor chores, put down more mulch around the screen enclosure and repotted some plants. Everything looks really nice now.

Also watched the race and what a race it turned out to be, can't believe the crash. They must have reshowed it about 20 times, thank goodness I could flip over to the Olympics.

Pretty boring day for all of you expecting some excitement. Maybe I'll be able to bring you some tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin