Friday, August 22, 2008

Guess Who Spent the Night?

I thought I would be able to escape the rain today but every time I had to get out of the car it was raining, not a lot but just enough to get damp. Started by going to Wal-Mart and then off to Weight Watchers, I was up .6 lbs but I expected that no exercise this week with all the rain.

I went to Publix in Hunters Creek that way I can take the turnpike all the was to Kissimmee Park Road going home. Ended up forgetting a few things because the store is set up so differently from what I'm use to.

Spent the afternoon straightening up the house because we were having overnight guests and everything has to be put away. Didn't work very well today because as soon as Riley got in the house he made a beeline for my chair and everything that was on the end table was soon on the floor, but nothing was broken so all is well.

Guess by now you have figured out who spent the night. We all had dinner, it was paninis and they were very good. Kaleigh went down for her early evening nap and we spent the rest of the time before Riley went to bed playing. Where does that energy come from?

He has decided he really likes his sunglasses and wore them for quite a while.


Here is Kaleigh just before I picked her up and rocked her to sleep.



Riley also likes to put toys into cases and take them out.


We had a very nice evening but were definitely ready for Riley to go to bed, which he did at about 2000. Now I'm waiting for Kaleigh to wake up for a bottle and then she should go down for the night.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin