Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where Does the Weekend Go?

The morning seemed to just zip by, I've been busy working on pictures and digital layouts and an hour just slips away like nothing.

Dan and Andy went to Waterford Lakes to see Star Wars - The Clone Wars and I went to watch the kids until Nikki got home from church.

I came out of the bedroom after changing Kaleigh's diaper and who do I find on the floor pulling stuff out of my purse but Riley. I had a wallet on a neck strap so I let him play with that with some of the papers that were in my purse and he was a happy camper. Kept him busy for a while just putting things in the slots and moving them around.


While Riley was doing that Kaleigh was in her bouncy chair looking at the animals. I think she is going to be someone who has to have their tongue hanging out to accomplish a task because hers is always going.



After Kaleigh went down for a nap Riley and played with the tower and built it a number of times. He was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open but he sure didn't want to go down for a nap. So we watched some tv while he sat in my lap.



Nikki got home just after noon and we chatted for a bit, then I was on my way. It was one of those days that it hurt my eyes to walk out of their apartment. Got home and finished up my chores and watched the Olympics.

When Andy brought Dan home Andy showed me how to make ringtones for my new phone with music I already have. Now the real test will come tomorrow when I try to do it again.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin