Friday, August 15, 2008

Wish I Had a Picture

Today I'm coming back from Weight Watcher's (I'll get to that), driving down Old Canoe Creek almost to the Winn Dixie and what do I see but a guy on a bicycle with a big ole backpack on. Do you know what was in the backpack? Well he had a bassett hound in it, all I could see was his head and big floppy ears. It was so unexpected it just made me laugh and wish I had the camera and someone with me to take the picture as I drove by.

Back to the more normal stuff. Guess the Bank of America on Boggy Creek is going to have become my new bank because that Loomis truck is always at the ATM of the Saint Cloud branch. Had another good week at Weight Watchers, down a pound. It always seems so strange when it is exactly a pound or you stay exactly the same from one week to another.

I really don't know where my day went today. Seems like I got home and then it was about three. I did some work on the computer and watch Track and Field for the Olympics and that is about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin