Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Walk at the Lake Front

Had some errands to do today so I figured I might as well go to the Lake Front to walk. Got there at about 0630 and watched a beautiful sunrise. Really nice to walk into it so you can see it progress. Not many people out walking at that hour. It picked up as it got lighter out. I walked the whole four miles today and it is so nice to have all the construction done. Can't wait for cooler weather so Riley, Kaleigh and I can walk here.




Some really pretty clouds todays.

Only saw three gators today and this was the only one that was in the right light and close enough to get a picture.


This heron was just sitting in the tree grooming himself.


My errands started at Wal-Mart and I just walked all over the store. Didn't need many things but I was getting my haircut next and the salon didn't open until 0900 and I didn't want to sit in the car for to long.

I was in and out of the haircut place and then I headed over to Publix it pick up a few things. Mostly salad stuff but soda was on sale so I picked up a couple boxes.

Didn't do much this afternoon, working on pictures still. Watched tivoed shows and that was about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin