Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Especially if it is a picture. Andy wanted to see this picture in a larger format. He thinks Riley is just asking for his juice and then all would be right with the world. Seeing as how I was there I don't think juice was the answer but you never know because we didn't offer him any.


Well I started my day with a walk again, today I went into one of the housing areas just to get a longer walk. Nothing to exciting but I at least made it back before it got to hot or the sun to high.

I spent most of the day trying to figure out why my external hard drive is always causing me problems. Seeing as how this is the third one I've had I pretty much just thought it was the drive. Now I know better, it is Vista, so now that is back on my list of things I don't particularly care for.

I finally did a search on the internet and lots of people have this problem and everyone seems to have a different solution. None of the fixes seem to work for very long and the only thing that will really help is Microsoft figuring out how to interface with the drivers for the drive. I was able to get some stuff off the drive that I have been wanting to use and now I really know that everything is really there and I just have to use a computer running XP to be able to access the data. I do have it all backed up on cd or dvd but that isn't always convenient.

And that was my day, hope yours was better.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin