Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Did You Vote?

Dan had no jobs today so we started our day by walking over to our polling place. It's over on Canoe Creek just south of Pine Tree so it really wasn't much further than what I normally walk.



We had a beautiful day to be walking. Didn't even see the sun until we were more than halfway back to the house. The big cloud in the first picture kept it hidden for a long time.

We walked by the big field on Pine Tree and it was just covered in spider webs, this was the only one close enough to the road to get a good picture.


Got back to the house and Dan started in on the yard, five hours later he was finally done. It looks really good now.

I decided it was about time that I work in my craft room getting stuff put away. I got a lot done but could have gotten even more done if I hadn't picked up that first scrapbook to look at it. Because as we all know you can't look at just one, it has to be about ten. I looked at our Beach Vacation at Patrick, a couple of Christmas ones, the one of Kathi, Kim, Tammy, and me when we were really little, a Wedding one and a few more. I think you get the picture but once I start I just can't stop.

That pretty much filled my day. I still have some more work in my room and I came up with lots of ideas for things I want to get done so I just added them to my list (I have to have a list or I forget all the good ideas).

I was looking through my list of shows to be recorded and I finally have the season premiere of a show in the list, Bones comes back on, on Sept 3. So I guess other shows will be starting up.

And again a Very Happy Birthday to Kim and Tom.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin