Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Survived

Well another storm has come and gone, although it isn't gone completely and with our luck it will figure out a way to swing back around and get us again. It wasn't bad this time, didn't even get as much rain as we first thought we would. Still a bit of room in the pool but we will probably have to drain some this weekend and I bet it will be cold swimming.

I finished cutting up the t-shirts. Four laundry baskets full became one box, pretty amazing how compact they become when all you are keeping is the front or sometimes just the sleeve. So now they are just waiting for me to start sewing. No promises when that will happen.

I have been very busy on my digital scrapbooking. Here are two of the pages I have completed this week. Don't forget to click on them to be able to see and read everything.



Lot's of tivo watching today, got most everything watch.

Dan started his day late because his last job he couldn't do until 1800, so I really don't know when he will be home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin