Friday, August 8, 2008

Here You Go...

For all of you that have missed seeing Riley and Kaleigh here are a couple of photos.


Isn't she just a little cutie-pie, although she did have her moments today while we were out.


This is how Riley showed his love today. I couldn't figure out what it was he wanted for breakfast and he was getting kind of impatient with me.


I really didn't get a good shot of Riley's haircut from the back so here is what it looks like. It is kind of strange looking at him because he does look different.

We had an exciting morning, most of it thanks to Bank of America. I had a check to deposit and most often the bank in Saint Cloud has the Loomis truck parked in the ATM at the time we are usually over there so it came as no surprise today when it was there. Not a big deal I would just go to the one in BVL on Boggie Creek Rd and make the deposit.

Got to BVL and made the deposit but I wanted some cash back and it wouldn't give me the option of withdrawing money after the deposit. Thought maybe it was just a gliche and tried again but no money and that is when I realized it was because the ATM was out of cash. So I ended up going to a third Bank of America to get my cash.

Then we were off to Weight Watcher's, everyone was so happy to see Riley and finally get to meet Kaleigh. It was a good day for me to, down .6, all I really want to see is the minus sign before the number and luckily that is what I have been seeing.

Got everyone loaded back in the car and they were not happy campers, but as soon as the car started moving they both settled down and Kaleigh went to sleep and Riley ate his honey bees. We were home in no time, took the turnpike.

By this time Kaleigh was ready to eat and she fell asleep before finishing her bottle and she stayed asleep when I put her in her bed. This is how you know she is really tired because most times for this nap she will wake up when you put her down and want to be held for a few minutes and then she is ready for her nap.

Riley and I got in some quiet time, just kicking back watching one of his shows because we really didn't get to watch any this morning and he was ready for his nap.

Nikki got home just before the skies were ready to open up and we just kind of passed in the night so I could get to the car before the rain came.

I went out to visit Tammy and Mum and Dad. I had a bag of Tammy's groceries from yesterday and I wanted to get them to her.

Got home at about 1330 and took it easy for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin