Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're Going to Disney

I had a pretty busy morning. Went over to Tammy's to do some computer work with ringtones and then she decides to just buy them off the phone. Part of the problems was we couldn't get the bluetooth to work on her laptop.

Got one of my big things done today, our reservations for our trip to Disney in December. Can't wait to go, we will be staying at Port Orleans - Riverside this is one of our favorite resorts. When I was making the reservations nothing came up for the first weekend I was asking about so I asked the castmember to check for Pop Century and there was nothing there. She types away a bit more and says something came up at the Yacht and Beach so I asked what the rate was? Can you believe it was $5400.00 for four night. I told her that was a bit out of my price range could we look for something else? Luckily she found something for us, even if it was for the next weekend.

I looked at some more of Tammy's pictures from their trip to South Dakota, she has some gorgeous shots. And Kim did you really like that blue barn?

Dan was home early today only had 3 jobs and one he couldn't do. I did some more work on digital layouts. Trying to get as many done as I can because the sale on 12 x 12 prints is only until Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin