Monday, August 4, 2008

First Day of Vacation

Started my day with a walk to Winn Dixie, I decided that I needed to walk at least four days a week seeing as how I normally take the kids for a walk. The sunrise was beautiful again and it was nice to be able to enjoy the whole thing instead of just bits and pieces as I drive along.




When I got back to the house a big hawk was flying around, couldn't get any good pictures because I was always shooting into the sun and I couldn't get any detail. Dan says he sees it quite frequently so maybe there is a nest somewhere nearby.

I spent most of the day working on these two layouts, I like the way they turned out and can't wait to see them printed.



I was reading a blog and found out about some storytelling stops in Philadelphia that sounded pretty interesting and seeing as how I have never been there I have filed the information away for future use. Here is the website: Once Upon a Nation

Nikki and the kids made it to Jacksonville just fine yesterday, she is staying until Thursday to visit with her Mom, Dad, and brother.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin