Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Naps

The whole schedule has changed or at least a good portion of it. Nikki dropped her Chemistry class and picked up a different class but now both her classes are on Wed and it makes for a very long day for her. She leaves at about 1230 and won't be getting home until about 2200. So it makes my week pretty short but I still get at least one day with the kids. Now I will have to come up with different excuses for not getting things done.

Today I went early because Nikki had some things to get done. We went our for our walk just after she left and it wasn't to bad although Kaleigh wasn't very happy during the walk but I just kept sitting her up and laying her down and she survived.


This is Riley blowing me kisses, he has a cold and really isn't feeling very well.



Happened to catch this heron just as it was taking off.



We got back from our walk and Riley played for a while. I was feeding Kaleigh another couple of ounces, she has been very hungry the last few days. Took about a half hour of rocking and walking around before she finally went down for a nap. It was worth the time because she slept for about 3 - 4 hours.

Now Riley was another story. He was very tired and I thought he would go right down but he had other ideas. For two hours I went into his room about every 5 minutes and put him back in his bed and pick up what ever he had pulled out. He never was really upset that it was naptime he just didn't want to go down and I wasn't going to let him come out because then he would think he could do this everyday. When he finally did fall asleep he slept for about 2 hours and he didn't get out of his bed I had to go in and get him. Go figure. He really should have slept another 2 hours because he was still tired and cranky, I think it is the cold.

No much else after I got home. Deciding what I will work on tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin