Friday, August 29, 2008

How Many Time Were You On I-4 Today?

Well I was on it four to many times. I was halfway through my Weight Watchers meeting (bad week, up 2 lbs, not sure why) when Dan called and said he was up in Altamonte with a truck that was over heating. He was at a repair shop and wanted to know if I wanted to come get him and go to IKEA. So that is what I did.

I-4 was really the easiest way to get back and forth to where we wanted to go. We didn't spend long at IKEA didn't even look around upstairs just got the boxes we wanted to pack some magazines away. Dan also got his favorite lunch, two hotdogs, bag of chips and the lingenberry soda all for $2.50, not bad. Then it was back to the repair shop. Sure am glad I don't have to drive with all those crazy drivers everyday.

On my way home stopped at Publix to get the rest of my shopping done. Needed to pick up some stuff for the chicken salad I'm taking to Tammy's tomorrow.

Didn't get as much done as I wanted today but now we don't have to go to IKEA on Sunday liked we planned so that leaves that day free. By free I mean laundry and cleaning the house, such fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin