Thursday, July 31, 2008

We Could Get Use to Visitors

It always seems strange when Kaleigh decides to sleep late, today she didn't get up until 0900. But that gave Riley and I lots of time together. I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast and he got his book and blanket, got up in the chair and read for a bit. I always think he looks so cute when he does this.


Just another cute shot.


Today I decided we should walk to Publix, there were a couple of things I wanted to pick up and it gave us a different view. One of the things we saw was the price of gas is going down, didn't think I would ever say that.


Also found out that Ritz Bits with cheese is not a good snack for walks. When it is warm out the cheese gets all soft and Riley made a mess of them.

We got back to the apartment complex and were just walking by the office and who should call us but Tammy, she was with GG and Jagee and wanted to stop by and see us. I asked where they were and they were at the entrance and beat us to the apartment again. This is getting to be a Thursday thing. Riley was a crazy boy again and Kaleigh sat on the couch next to Tammy for the whole visit and just watched everything.

Right after they left Riley went in for his nap, although he didn't fall asleep right away and when he did he was still coughing a bit. Must be from lying down.

Kaleigh was still wide awake so I took some pictures of her. This is a cute little onsie and I kept telling her she needed to keep the skirt down, but every time I would pull it down her legs would start kicking and up the skirt went.


You can see here that she has become quite the bubble blower.


She went down for her nap and they were both still sleeping when Nikki got home. I'm sure that didn't last long for her. This was my last full time day watching them for the next month. Nikki is on break and the next semester doesn't start for a month.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin