Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Did You Wonder Where the Pictures Were Yesterday?

Well I forgot my camera at Andy and Nikki's last night and I felt like something was missing the whole evening.

This was the sunrise I saw yesterday on my way to the apartment. This morning it was just doom and gloom, gray skies everywhere.


Kaleigh was much more interesting in watching me take the pictures then watching the mobile.


I think Riley wanted to give some CPR to Kaleigh, it's a wonder she makes it through the day sometimes.



When you forget your camera, you have to expect some unknown pictures to show up. Andy did a good job with this one.



Kaleigh was back to normal today, napping and eating when she should. Riley is getting a cold and didn't want to nap or play for most of the day.

When I set up a spot to take some pictures of Kaleigh, look who had to jump up there and hogged the camera. What a goof, he had his mouth full of honey bees (graham crackers).


So I thought maybe I could get a picture of the two of them, but it was really hard. Riley was being pretty cooperative but I was afraid he would just push Kaleigh off the couch or something like that and Kaleigh really wasn't into having her picture taken. So I didn't get anything good, this was the best so you see what I mean.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin