Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia!

If you like ABBA, a good musical and don't mind that Pierce Brosnan can't sing, you will enjoy this movie. Dan and I decided this was a good day to get out of the house and we found out the movies at Waterford Lakes were starting at 0915 our kind of start time. So after deciding which movie we would see we were on our way.

Went to Home Depot and Target first and then over to the theater. I won't regale you with the price of things because it just upsets me with how much movies and concessions cost. We did enjoy the movie and it makes me want to go to a Greek Isle and sing Dancing Queen on the dock.



After the movie we had lunch at Longhorn, great steak with onions and mushrooms and of course Dan had the chop steak, his favorite. Then it was home for us.

Last week we drove by the Fire Station by us and I notice a monument out front. I really don't know how long it has been there but tonight we walked down to see what it is and as you can see it is a dedication plaque for the station.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leesha, Sam, Kim and I went to see the movie also. We all enjoyed it and Kim bought the cd(to bad for Tommy on the trip home!!)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin