Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Friday Again

Started my day by heading over to Tammy's, had some of Mum and Dad's mail to drop off that I had picked up when they were traveling. I visited for a bit and then it was time to start on errands.

My first stop of the day was the gas station, I wasn't really paying attention while I was filling the tank, it clicked off and I rounded off the amount and got back in the car. Started the engine and checked the fuel gauge and I was about 1/4 of a tank short. Guess my hand just slipped on the fill handle. It is still plenty for the week but I couldn't believe I had done that.

Went to Wal-Mart, didn't need much there but the store seemed to be a mess. Every aisle I wanted to go down was blocked with huge pallets of stuff. Why can't they stock overnight, they are open 24 hours why not use them?

Off to Weight Watchers next. I was down 1.4 lbs and that brings me almost even so that is good. Still kind of strange staying for meetings. I know why I don't like too, they never seem to start on time so that means they run late. Starting in Sept the kids will be with me again so I won't be staying anymore.

BJ's was my last stop of the day, picked up kitty litter and pretzels. The two necessities of life.

When I got home I worked on a layout from our California trip. It is one with lots of pictures so it took me most of the day. First I had to pick out the pictures and then decide where to put them and the size. It turned out pretty good and when it is completely finished I will post it.

Dan got home at a decent hour so he decided to mow the yard and get that chore over with for the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin