Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

How can my oldest baby be 25? I just don't understand how the time keeps going by.

Here he is probably about 14 months old, we were on Guam at the time.


Here he is recently, I have a terrible problem getting decent pictures of him now because he always hides when the camera comes out but he sure is a handsome guy.


Well Happy Birthday Chris, hope you had a good day and got to celebrate today also.

We had another beautiful Florida sunrise today, stopped at my favorite spot to take this picture, the Fire Station just down the street.


Had an interesting day today. First it was just Riley and I until about 0945 because Kaleigh was sleeping all that time. We got in some tv, book reading, garbage truck watching and tower building along with breakfast and getting dressed.

Once Kaleigh got up she was starving and drank down her bottle in no time. We were getting ready for our walk and Riley was all excited about going when I went to get the stroller and there was no stroller. I couldn't not take them for a walk because Riley was running around like a mad man all set to go. Well I knew there was a front pack or sling in one of the closets and I lucked out because the hall closet was the first place I looked and there was the sling. Got Riley into the single stroller and Kaleigh in the sling and off we went.

By this time it was almost 1030 and I was expecting to have to cut the walk short because of heat but we were able to do the whole walk because we caught a break with some breeze and the sun going behind clouds every now and then.

Nikki was home early to take Kaleigh for an appointment and I was left with a crabby Riley because he only took about a 30 - 45 minute nap. He is getting a cold and I think that was part of the problem and the late walk didn't help either.

He got over being crabby and we had a good afternoon and then Andy got home to take over.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin