Saturday, July 26, 2008

How Did We Get So Busy

First here is the layout from our Santa Barbara trip, don't forget to click on it to view it larger. Really like this template and how many pictures it uses.


Turned into a very busy day today. Started with some errands, had to go to Target to return a clock we bought last weekend, it didn't work and of course the Target in Hunter's Creek didn't have one so we just got a refund. Then it was off to Publix and home.

Once we got home I pretty much worked on things inside the house, editing pictures and cleaning up. Dan was outside sweeping the lawn, weed wacking, cleaning up the pool area and scrubbing the lawn furniture. I think I got the better end of that deal but I did help with the scrubbing of furniture. I was in charge of the hose, wetting down the chairs and then rinsing.

Then it was time to take a break, seeing as how it was almost 1600. We got in the pool and then sat outside until I decided it was time to make dinner. Fried rice tonight, one of my favorites and once all the veggies are chopped it is real quick to make.

Not much else going on around here. We are waiting to see if it is actually going to rain or just thunder off in a distance.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin