Monday, July 14, 2008

After the Shouting Died Down

I guess there really wasn't any shouting, but I woke up to THUMP, THUMP, THUMP at about 0100 this morning. Right after the thumps I heard Chris go into his bathroom so I wasn't to concerned but then I heard some other noises I couldn't identify so I had to go investigate.

Found Chris standing over the scorpion he had just slain, it was quite the battle and Chris came out of it with a sting on his foot but the scorpion got the worst end of the deal. Once again all is quiet on the Gigstead Homefront.

We got out of the house early today but it was so humid out we were all ready to be back at the apartment when we turned that last corner. Riley decided the giraffes needed to go with us today and he played with them for a good portion of the walk.


As you can see Riley has gotten pretty good at building towers. He doesn't need or want my help anymore and he is always so proud of himself when he gets it done.



New crayons and coloring book also. More colors this time and he had to examine each one.



Kaleigh has a stuffy nose and just couldn't get comfortable any way I held her or laid her down. Always feel so bad when little ones aren't feeling up to snuff. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for her.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin