Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Smiley Girl

Kaleigh has become quite the smiler, I can catch the little smiles but the big full face ones are hard to get because as soon as the camera comes up they go away. I had the same problem with Riley but all I need is someone else to hold her and make her smile and I will get a shot.


She wasn't a very smiley girl in this photo but the outfit was so cute I couldn't pass it up. Her first pair of jeans.


I just know she thinking, he's my big brother I guess I can put up with the hugs for now, but please Gramma rescue me in a few seconds.


Another smile.


Riley just wasn't sitting still for pictures to day so this is the best I could do.


Riley is becoming quite the talker, his favorite sentence is "What's that?" or "Who's that?" doesn't matter which one because he wants an explanation for whatever is going on.

Had a good day, out for our walk early again and saw all the ducks and an anhinga today. The anhinga was drying it wings and was right off the sidewalk so we watched it for a while.

Everyone went down for their nap at about 1030, they were both very tired and took good long naps and woke up happy so we had a very nice afternoon of playing on the floor and listening to the rain and thunder.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin