Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quiet

I can't believe how quiet it was today around our house. About the most exciting thing I did was give Dan a haircut and that takes all of about ten minutes.

I did make some pretty tasty pork chops for dinner. Nothing fancy, just marinated them most of the day, seared both sides for about three minutes each and then in the oven for about 30 minutes. I added a salad to mine and Dan had some potatoes.

Called Chris to make sure he was still alive and not in a ditch somewhere. He was fine and had just gotten back from Ocala. We might actually see him tomorrow, lucky us.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I think all the travelers will be back sometime this week, looking forward to hearing all about their trips. Check out Dad's blog "The Old Folks" its on the sidebar. He has some great photos from their trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin