Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sentences

Somehow today I only ended up with pictures of Kaleigh, can't image how I didn't get any of Riley. These I did take while Riley was taking his nap so I can see how I missed him then. Her eyes are looking bluer everyday.



Riley was very talkative today, I got actual sentences from him. What's that, when I took out my calculator to do bills. Burp Baby, his new favorite saying, whenever it is time to burp Kaleigh and he likes to help. Get up, when he wanted in my lap and thought Kaleigh was taking up to much room. The last one was just a word but if he would use more words like this it would make life so much easier, Juice. Nice to know what he wants without a lot of grunting and guessing.

We had a nice walk today, it was about an hour earlier than yesterday because Kaleigh got up earlier. We had overcast skies for most of the walk, the sun only came out for about the last 5 minutes and we didn't have a big heavy blanket that made Riley all sweaty.

Nap times have been working out pretty well, Riley goes down and Kaleigh is usually ready for a bottle so that means she will sleep or lay there and look around for about an hour and I can get my lunch in.

We have also started watching Blue's Clues in the morning, 2 shows in a row and Riley loves it. I usually end up missing the clues and Riley just won't tell what they were so I can figure out what the answer will be, he's pretty tight lipped about them. Then we switch over to news so we know what is going on in the world and then it is Millionaire and Family Feud, by this time I'm ready for a nap.

The days go by very fast now that there are two kids to watch, plus Nikki usually get home by 1500 or so, sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

Another trip to Wal-mart this afternoon, you would think I would learn. But I wanted to refill the card we use for gas so I can fill up on Thursday. Got a trip to the commissary planned for Friday and we want to be there when they open.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin