Friday, July 11, 2008

We're Not Going to Discuss It!

Today was my first weigh-in since before going to California. I didn't look to see what the damage was, I know it was bad. I tried to distract everyone with Kaleigh's birth announcement and even though the people were distracted the computer couldn't be and it still printed up the label to put in my weigh-in book. Maybe I will look next week after I weigh-in, it should be much better by then.

Anyway for those of you who haven't seen the announcement here it is. I took the photo and created the announcement in Photoshop with ideas from Nikki on how she wanted it to look, I think it turned out pretty good. In case you are wondering those are Andy's hairy arms and Kaleigh was 6 days old when it was shot.


Today was errand day and it always seems so strange when it is just me but that is what it was today. Started with Wal-Mart, gas, Post Office, bank and Sonic. Then to Weight Watchers, it seemed like such a long ride to Hunter's Creek, I did go through BVL but traffic wasn't bad. Must have just been because I had no one to talk too. I stayed for the meeting today, haven't done that in about a year now.

Then I was on my way to the 535 Wal-Mart and I was going to go to JoAnn's but I found what I needed at Wal-Mart so I got home a bit sooner than I thought I would.

I called Kim and Tammy because I hadn't heard from them today (yesterday and the day before I heard from them several times). They had already had a very busy morning, Mount Rushmore and when I called they were at Bear Country USA and after that they were heading up to the Needles. Always nice when you know where they are talking about.

Spent my afternoon working on some digital layouts and watching a couple of Tivo'ed shows, first time in a while that I've had a day off at home. The days have been so busy lately.

Almost 1900 now and Dan isn't home yet, and I know he still has at least an hour because he said he would call as he was heading home. Long day for him, I'm sure he is looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin