Thursday, July 10, 2008

You Would've Thought It Was Monday

Andy was backing out just as I drove up this morning, when he stopped and got out of the car. I thought he just wanted to say hi to me, well it was really because he had a flat tire again. So I let him take the Honda and when he came home at lunch he put on the mini-spare and he took it to Tires Plus to get some new tires. Loaded up the kids and we picked him up and he took us back home and he was off to work for the afternoon.


Riley still isn't feeling very well and when you are sick you get to watch what you want on TV so we pretty much watched Noggin' all morning. I didn't mind most of the shows but I really didn't care for Lazy Town. He finally went down for his nap after Andy went back to work but it wasn't for long, he would get quiet, then start coughing and moan and groan and get quiet for a while and this went on for about 1.5 hours and I got him up. He wasn't really cranky or anything but you could tell he just wasn't himself.

Got some more shots of Kaleigh, she will be 2 months old tomorrow. Hard to believe.

When Andy and Nikki got home, I gave Andy a ride over to pick up his car and then I headed home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin