Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Frog Wrangler

First let me say, I hate frogs!! I walk into the laundry room to put something in the trash and see a piece of lint on the floor, don't really think anything of it until it jumps. That is when I realize it is a little tiny frog, doesn't matter that it is tiny, I hate frogs. Thankfully both the kids are sleeping so I don't have to deal with Riley trying to help me. I get a little clear container and a piece of paper, my frog wrangling tools because I'm sure not going to touch it. Remember, I hate frogs. The wrangling went much better then I have seen in the past, it hopped right to a place where I could put the container over it and slide the paper under it and outside we went to release it. Now just because I hate frogs doesn't mean I wish them any ill will so they always get released to a much nicer place, away from me. And that was the excitement of the day.

Everything else was pretty normal. Went on our walk, today we went to Walgreens and got a couple of pictures made for Nikki, (check the Memory Boxes forgot to tell Andy). We had a good walk but were glad to be back to the cool of the apartment.

I put little pants and shoes on Kaleigh today and I think she liked being all covered up.


Riley was ready for baseball and that lasted until after his nap, it was his day to wake up soaking wet. Just one of those things. Although he was wasn't happy until I got all the wet clothes off of him, can't say that I blame him.


How can you resist little girl shoes, Kaleigh looked so cute in them.


That was about it for the day. After being traumatized by a frog the size of a nickel but remember I hate frogs, I didn't need any more excitement.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin