Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleep

Today was a late starting day, Kaleigh decided to sleep until after 0800 so it was 0900 before we got going on our walk. Everyone was dressed and ready to go when as I was buckling Riley into the stroller I noticed that his shoe had come off and he had put it back on. Usually when you say someone has his shoes on backwards it means they are on the wrong feet but for Riley it really means it was on backwards.


Decided to put a hat on Kaleigh today instead of a headband, don't think I will be using this one again anytime soon. I think it gives her a little old man look and that really wasn't what I was going for, guess it will be headbands with bows from here on out.


Getting some love, Riley was doing pretty good until he decided to just grab Kaleigh and roll over until he was starting to get on top of her. Then he thought it would be a good idea to pick her up. That is when the photos stopped because I just didn't have enough hands. But these two were pretty cute.



When I'm feeding Kaleigh, Riley likes to get up in the chair and slide over the back onto the floor and then he runs around and does it again. Today was the first time he did it when it was just the two of us and I could use the camera.


Kaleigh slept late and Riley decided he didn't have to go down for his nap until 1400 so sleep schedules are pretty messed up. Riley was still sleeping when I left. Can't believe some of the thunder didn't wake him up, it was really loud and a couple shook the apartment.

Andy got home at just the right time because the rain had let up and I didn't get very wet going out the car, wouldn't have been bad at all except I was parked quite a ways down the parking lot. Andy and Nikki's section has been filled up in the morning when I arrive.

Just another quiet evening at home, just the way I like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin