Friday, July 18, 2008

Quiet Friday

Not much exciting today. Morning shopping and Weight Watchers, back on track with WW just have to make it through the rest of the summer.

I was dropping a table off for Nikki, there is going a be a yard sale in their apartment complex tomorrow, and she had just come from the dentist and had to go to get a prescription filled so I watched the kids while she was gone. Kaleigh also had a doctor's appointment, she is doing great, hit the 12 pound mark. Riley was just hungry so he got some lunch and was much happier, until of course he fell off the chair and hit his head.

Got home and put everything away and started some laundry, like to have the lions share done before the weekend even though I know I will end up doing a couple of loads anyways. Also worked on some Photoshop stuff. I love my new computer everything is so fast and I don't have to get up and watch tv for a while to let stuff save.

Dan was suppose to have an early day but ended up not getting home until 1900. At least now he has the weekend off and the grass shouldn't need to be mowed this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin