Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally, Internet Seems to be Working

This morning the internet was still going crazy and I really didn't have a good feeling for when I got home tonight but lo and behold it seems to be working. I will reserve finally thoughts until it has been up and running for a couple of days.

Riley has finally figured out how to open all doors so the apartment looks like this. Most times I have no problems opening the door but a couple of times I forgot that the child proofing was there and it would just spin in my hand. At least it keeps Riley out of the places he shouldn't be.


Had kind of a strange morning, Kaleigh decided she was going to sleep until 0930 so Riley and I had some time together. We read lots of books and played with his blocks. Then it was time to take a break and kick back for a bit and this was his way of doing it today.


When Kaleigh finally got up, she had a bottle and I got her dressed and we were ready to go for our walk.


When we got to the pond someone had thrown some chinese noodles for the fish and they were everywhere. Never really noticed these little fish before. They were really enjoying the noodles.


This is what happens when you insist on taking your blanket on the walk, you just get tired and sweaty. I think from now on the blanket will stay at home.



Because we were so late taking our walk by the time we got back Riley had time to have some juice and then he was ready for his nap.

Kaleigh napped for a little bit, they she sat with me and kept me entertained until Nikki got home from school. Riley must have heard all the commotion because he woke up shortly after that. Made him a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and then I was off.

Stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, I really hate going in the afternoon. Then dropped some stuff by Goodwill, it was about time because I think it has been in the car for more then a month.

Finally heard from Dan at about 1800 that he was heading home from Deland so he has had a long day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin