Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We Made It

Had a pretty good travel day. Phoenix turned out to be a run for our flight, we landed in the A concourse and our next flight was in the B concourse. I still haven't figured out how people walking on the moving sidewalks can go so slow and take up so much room. One lady just saunter along holding up everyone behind her.

When we arrived at our gate they were already boarding our flight. Just a tiny plane so we actually had to walk out onto the tarmac and get on the second plane, not the first or the third but the second. Then we started taxiing out to the runway and for awhile I really thought we were just going to drive to Santa Barbara. We finally did take off.

I passed the time on the flights watching the show Samantha Who?, downloaded the first season for my I-pod. Watched about nine episodes and they were pretty good.

Get into Santa Barbara right on time. The only bad thing is the hot weather followed us, it was in the 90's today. Suppose to be the same tomorrow and gradually go back down. We really weren't expecting this.

I go away for one day and Riley has figured out how to open the front door of the apartment, we will have to make sure we lock it all the time. Maybe we can just put a baracade up so we don't have to worry about it. This just means the inside doors are next, they just don't lead to an exciting place like the front door so maybe he won't be as interested.

It has been a long day and even though it is only 1850 here we are beat. Would like to stay up for the sunset but I'm sure I can make it, maybe Dan can wake me up.

Pictures will be coming when we get home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin