Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Day, Another Dollar

But that's right I just get paid in satisfaction of a job well done. Made up my list last night of all the things I need to be working on or getting done.

Started bright and early with swiffering all the tile floors. Chris got up and wanted to know if this was how I spent all my early mornings. Next started the laundry, all I was doing today was sheets and towels so I didn't have but three loads to get done.

Next was onto the computer to edit and upload May pictures, this took me most of the day but I did work on several others while I was doing this and they are all done. Look out June here I come.

At about 0830 I decided to head out to Publix to pick up the buy one, get ones that were on sale this week. This meant I came home with the essentials of life: Klondike Bars and Macaroni and Cheese. What more could you ask for? Also filled up the gas tank, if it is down to half I make sure I go because if I wait until tomorrow it will cost more.

Also watched a couple of my tivoed shows when I got tired of editing pictures. Not many shows to watch right now. Waiting for all the ones that start in July to come on.

Did some more work on the Norway album, it is coming along slow but sure. Got another section done today, about halfway through the trip.

Back to housekeeping chores, did the dishes, vacuumed and made the bed. Love a bed with fresh sheets.

Chris was off today and about the only time I saw him was when he was hungry or just wanted to drive me crazy by asking what I was doing.

Dan was home early today, surprised me when he walked in. He went out and spent some time in the pool. Good thing he did it when he did because we had a real downpour just a little later.

Didn't get everything done on my list but I was able to cross quite a few things off and the rest will get worked on Thursday.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin