Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday

I am hoping to get this out today, the internet is still up and down, mostly down. When I called Comcast this morning they said it would be up by about 0730 well I called again at about 1600 and it is now a recording saying call back for updates. So it isn't looking to promising.

Dan isn't feeling very well, sore throat and cough, think he got it on the plane coming back from California. But that meant I had to call Andy and Nikki to say they probably shouldn't come over today because we don't want to spread this thing around like the stomach flu thing that went through the family like wildfire a few weeks ago.

Not much going on today, shopping at Publix. Do you know a package of Oreos costs more than $4.00, I didn't until I picked a pack up to buy.

Finished up the Norway pages, just have to get an album to put the last 20 pages in. Now I have to clean up my craft room and decide what I'm going to work on next.

I'm going to try to upload some pictures from our day on Anacapa Island to the Kodak Gallery. Too many to post here, so hopefully you will be getting an e-mail saying they are ready for viewing.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin