Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ray's Biscuit Bar

I didn't make it to Ray's Biscuit Bar early enough this morning to have any biscuits but the delicious smell was still lingering in the air when I arrived. The next time I go to scrapbook with Tammy I'm going to have to go earlier.

Tammy and I had a very productive day. A good start on the Panama Canal album. She has to order some more pictures of a couple of place they visited and we will be able to finish it up. We also did pages for Breann's birthday and the Easter Egg Hunt.

Dan beat me home today and I wasn't expecting that, he had such long days at the beginning of the week to be home early was a nice surprise.

Had a very quiet evening and it was early to bed for me. Tammy tired me out today, she is a real slave-driver.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin