Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lauri's Barbershop - Open for Business

Even though I didn't have to watch Riley today, I still got to see Andy. He decided his hair was much to long for how hot the weather has gotten. So after work he stopped by to get a haircut, I'm sure it felt much better once it was off his neck and out of his face.

I had a pretty busy day. Got back to work on the Norway scrapbook, would really like to get it done before a year has gone by since the trip. So I have until July 15 to finish up. Most of my time today was spent on the title page, the other pages will go faster because I already did a intro page for each of our port calls. Just have to put some of the 4 x 5 photo on pages and do some journaling. Thank goodness I keep a journal while we are traveling because I would never get everything straight after this much time.

Had a helicopter fly over the house for about five minutes and then it followed Cord Ave until I couldn't see it anymore. Don't know what they were doing or looking for. Didn't look like one of the news stations so your guess is as good as mine.


By the time I decided they had been flying around for a long time and wanted to take a picture I knew I couldn't get the camera and get outside so just shot it through the dining room window.

I watched the season finale of "Lost" and I will be glad when it is back next year and answers all the questions. Finally started watching "Battlestar Galatica", I had 8 recorded and got through 4 of them today. They have been pretty interesting too. This is the final season and again hope there is a satisfying ending.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin