Friday, June 27, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere Flowers

Today Tammy and I did some scrapbooking. Started out pretty early, I picked her up at 0630 and we went to Wal-Mart to do Friday shopping. Of course stopped at Sonic and then back to her house.

We worked until about 1000, took a break to go to the Bank, Post Office, and again to Sonic, then it was back to the salt mines.

Things went pretty fast today with what we had left to do on Panama Canal Cruise Scrapbook, we had settled on a formula the last time and had gotten quite a few pages done then but Tammy had to order some more pictures and that is what we worked on today. We got the whole thing done by 1300 and it is beautiful, doesn't hurt that we started with some really nice pictures. The next time you are at Tammy's don't forget to ask to the album.

When I got home I did some cleaning, I know how exciting. But now I don't have much to do over the weekend.

Today you are going to get to see some of the pictures I took of flowers while we were in California. I don't know what they all are but I will identify them if I know.

This is a Jacaranda Tree, they were just coming to the end of their blooming time but were still beautiful.



All the rest were found in Grampa and Lois' yard or on the walk down their street.








This is Mexican Sage below.

Thought I would remember more of the names, I asked Lois what most of them were and guess I should have written down the names. They are all so beautiful and I have lots more flowers for you to see. Roses tomorrow, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin